Safe remote access to programs on your computer via the Internet
Service 1C:Link uses protected technology of data transmission, which excludes non-sanctioned access to your information.
More details from the manager
- Constant access to 1C applications via the Internet;
- Your data is stored at your server and not downloaded to third-party resources;
- 1C configuration will not change, all settings and modifications of non-standard base will be preserved;
- Work with 1C:Link is similar to that with usual 1C:Accounting;
- All data is safely protected by means of personal keys and certificates;
- Setting of access rights – you decide by yourself who has the right to work with 1C:Link;
- You can work with several bases simultaneously;
- You can set up the service by yourself without involvement of a system administrator.
As part of ITS packages “Standard” and “Personal”, service 1C:Link is provided for free in the following amount:
Leave an application
- 1 tunnel (data link between a computer where programs are installed and 1C:Link server);
- Hook-up of 5 information bases